Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Build A Buggy On There.com How Much Would It Cost To Build A Basic Chopper?

How much would it cost to build a basic chopper? - how to build a buggy on there.com

I think building a chopper frame rigid. Do not look for every penny I have in a property because I have other hobbies that were removed a little ... But at least what you think I am as far as payment of $ xxxx to all the elements I need. Find the best engine or the most complex images or cutting wheel. Only a small group (4-6) raking (38-42 *) Delay, 96 V-Twin, and a tire 230-240. This is not to show just across the road and the point A to point B. I think the use of used parts ...

So, if $ all said and done, what do you think the minimum it would take to build one?

5 comments:

baron_vo... said...

Things like this can be used to build at least, can we collect. You can use the money that you save and edit it as you want and make it even better.

Bad Mother Clucker said...

I estimate that about 15,000 U.S. dollars. Just go to jpcycles.com, sign up for mailing of the catalog. They have everything you need to order with prices.

bayarear... said...

I would say at least 10k and came to the tower, the parties

tom_walk... said...

According to the United States or Canada, prices can vary widely, in Canada you would be on the search for 16-20thou, U.S. About 10-14 acres.
20IR% http://www.motovan.com/cat/2006road ... Http: / / www.motovan.com/cat/2006road ...% 20IR% http://www.motovan.com/cat/2006road 20IR ... some estimates, tires and wheels, forks, lights and misc axle ratio. Height very quickly.

strech said...

Yes, I am 6 "4", then you know how it feels.
It might be cheaper if I had used a bicycle as a starting point, as the most expensive part is the conclusion of a helicopter a little crazy and screw Nickel and Dime is your death.
However, if you bought the parts, I would say is about $ 8000 and can establish a basis.

Post a Comment