Wednesday, February 17, 2010

David Troupe Missouri This Is My First Year In Fantasy Football And I Missed The Draft Because I Was At Work But Is My Team Any Good

This is my first year in fantasy football and i missed the draft because i was at work but is my team any good - david troupe missouri

QB Jake Delhomme
RB Rudy Johnson
RB Thomas Jones
WR Hines Ward
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Donald Driver
WR Deion Branch (yes I know, he could not have been the best choice for now)
TE Alge Crumpler

Support
RB Dominique Davis
QB David Carr
TE Ben Troupe
WR Kevin Curtis

K Neil Räckers
Denver Defense

4 comments:

heat_miz... said...

I love how some people can choose their team with their experience! "Davis" David is not not as bad as the backup ... much to him as a starter in some leagues. And he is not on the IR so far, so do not be hasty. How to keep your eyes on our latest news! There are only a few QB in the league, are above all others, while some who are on the next level ... including Delhomme. Rudy is a top 10 RB in all leagues! This deep in WR and TE. It is one of the best kickers ... and no one knows how the defense will be the beginning of the year. I agree barrel Carr is a substance, but it depends on who is abandoned on the line. However ... his team is pretty solid test, they were not there to DRAFt him. If this is your first year, could have created one of the worst lineup. I would be a "B". So keep your eyes on Davis this week and see what happens.

Kieran said...

Jones is not even a good chance Davis probly end palying U Do not Have Bank and Rudi Rudi Delhomme needs to done to the often Räckers UU and UR-receiving team, Rudi lol

Wayne Chambers is a fantastic player is a double threat of a star

Opus said...

You need another copy, and get David Jones may have a death wish in most leagues. Your WR are decent, but needs a backup cable or her resignation to the season from May to the end before it begins.

wildstar... said...

I think we will need help, check the liberation of wire. They have a TE a good idea.

Post a Comment