Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moist Heat Packs What Is The Best Way To Reduce Swelling After Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

What is the best way to reduce swelling after wisdom tooth extraction? - moist heat packs

I have my four wisdom teeth removed Monday.
Now I am like a squirrel!
I really need to go back to normal on Sunday. I applied ice to the first 24 hours I'll eat soft foods, I am clear, and I take all my antibiotics.
So now what?
I do all that moist heat, warm, damp cloth, as proposed by my dentist.
More tips for the abolition of this nightmare toothache swollen?

2 comments:

smile momma said...

ice cold is best for the swelling ibuprofen for inflammation of the muscles of the jaw to take and take as directed by a couple of days, if your power. No rinsing. This can cause bleeding to stop smoking, make it worse. N fork to get his flight in the vicinity of their cheeks and a little massage circulation.
Good luck ...

(: said...

Ice! I had the same problem as you. was horrible and funny at the same time. You will be better after a week. I promise. the use of rags and attention has been whether the ice has proposed, has been paid. a little ice, as some do not. that the use of drugs has been and will do. do not worry!

Post a Comment