Sunday, January 24, 2010

Diet During Gestational Diabetes Gestational Diabetes & Not Following Diet?

Gestational diabetes & not following diet? - diet during gestational diabetes

If you do not follow their diet GD, or hidden in carbohydrates and sugar during the day is that if you put on insulin to control blood sugar levels? Just wondering. No, do not follow my strict diet and my numbers are large. My doctor has evidence before breakfast and one hour after breakfast, lunch and dinner. (In two hours after meals, not, as my doctor anyway) ..

Just wondering .. Thank you:)

* Do not reproach me, not my diet and do not tell me you do not need to know if this is the case, etc, etc. .. these are no answers *

4 comments:

Jill said...

They put insulin when your blood sugar is not controlled, either because deliberately not following the diet, or even if you follow the diet but can not handle the body anyway, and your blood sugar glucose in the blood remains high. Sometimes it is simply not enough food, even if you follow religiously.

Jill said...

They put insulin when your blood sugar is not controlled, either because deliberately not following the diet, or even if you follow the diet but can not handle the body anyway, and your blood sugar glucose in the blood remains high. Sometimes it is simply not enough food, even if you follow religiously.

Erika R said...

Only use insulin if you do not control your blood sugar by diet alone. I was in the food and not working, I was on 400 units, as when my son was born. Some women are just harder than others. If you follow the diet and thereby also with his reading of blood sugar, so it should go. So we've seen it know when and if you need further assistance. If you do not complain, or if they know more than just to do what is best for your baby. My son is two years and is so healthy, good luck and a little bit of everything to get a healthy baby.

Free 2 B Me said...

No, I was on insulin, when I was diagnosed, and even after the diet, I stayed until I give birth.

I have tried in the morning, before bed, and one hour after each meal.

So no, if u get no hidden carbs put on insulin. If that's what the doc feels is the best way to control them if U can not get the number of which is on their own, what we recommend.

Post a Comment