Thursday, November 12, 2009

Letter To Welcome Wedding Guests Etiquette For Separate Wedding And Reception?

Etiquette for separate wedding and reception? - letter to welcome wedding guests

My friend and I always wanted a small wedding on the beach, but then a big party, so as to conserve the best of both worlds, we decided to celebrate the wedding weekend (and only invite family and) close friends, then the taking next weekend (invite all our family and friends). My question is how the word of the invitations? Should I separate invitations for the guests to the wedding and the reception of guests? Should I say a letter or a note explaining why you want a small wedding? All suggestions welcome!

1 comments:

fizzygur... said...

Just send in two different types of invitations. A group for family and close friends, information available for the celebration, and the second input only the information contained therein. To make sure you do not want to send to the wrong people! Take any letter. Threshold is assumed that either a very small party had escaped, and he will agree. The reception is the fun part, anyway!

I make something similar, because the place for small, only the closest family and longtime friends in the ceremony itself, and then with the inclusion for all. However, I am the same day. But I'm just going to send two separate calls for the two groups that have separated my guests. Even on my wedding site for the information of the ceremony, I was just a little note: "Our wedding will be followed by a small celebration for the immediate family, a reception for family and friends."

Post a Comment